Saturday, November 29, 2008

FINALLY ...

..... I saw Twilight. Guess what? I LOVED it. I was skeptial because I've heard good things and then bad things. Granted there were bad things and during the movie I did laugh because the special effects were soooo funny. I was thinking though, how come this character, Edward, makes everyone so crazy? I mean, I am not going to lie, I get caught up in the moment too, but he's a ficitious charater that a woman came up with, right? So of course he's perfect! :) I am just disappointed that this movie was only 2 hours long. I would've stayed for 3 hours, and they could've developed the relationship more, and certain parts made it longer but oh well. It's just the next movie will get a higher budget and it will be so much better, but it's all about Jacob (which I have to admit, the charater for Jacob is pretty darn cute) and I just wasn't into that as much as the Edward and Bella plot. Anyways, I know pretty much everyone has seen it so what was your favortie part? Of course one of mine was when they kissed. Oh Twilight ... I'm going to go read the book again. :):):)

Melissa

No comments: