Saturday, November 15, 2008

Husband Tag


1. Where did you first meet your husband? We met on the internet (LDS Mingle). I was going to BYU Idaho at the time and he lived in Sandy. I was absolutly not looking to date anyone (I actually sworn off dating the day before) and he wanted to meet me. Why not? He had to come to me though, and he did and it went on from there.
2. How long did you date before you got married? We dated 7 months and then were engaged for 6 months.
3. How long have you been married? We've been married for 4 1/2 years
4. What does he do to surprise you? LOL ... just little things. He knows I am obsessed with US magazine and he'll go out of his way to buy one for me (but he doesn't realize I usually already have the issue). It's sweet.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes.
6. What is your favorite quality? He's a really great dad. He's also very caring to me. He definitly has a sensitive side (shush don't tell)
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Pretty
8. What is his favorite food? ice cream, but it usually doesn't agree with him (he's lactose intolarant, but he doesn't care)
9. What is his favorite sport? football or running
10. When and where did you first kiss? We kissed in the park in Rexburg Idaho
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? lol just watch movies. We don't do a whole ton cuz Noah keeps us pretty busy.
12. Do you have any children? Yes, our almost 18 month old, Noah
13. How old is he? 27
14. What is his favorite music? Alternative stuff
15. What is his favorite color? it used to be yellow ... but he doesn't really tell me his favorite anymore
16. Will he read this? nope. :)
I tag whomever

No comments: