Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Quirks of Melissa

Definition of quirk: n.
1. A peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncrasy:

"Every man had his own quirks and twists" Harriet Beecher Stowe.

2. An unpredictable or unaccountable act or event; a vagary: a quirk of fate.

Rules: Link the Person who Tagged you.

Mention rules on your blog. Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same. Leave a comment to let them know.

#1. If someone takes a picture of me I have to look at it and if it doesn't look right the picture has to be taken again and again until it looks decent.

#2. When I shower I have to shampoo and then rinse right away. After I put in conditioner and then I have to wash my face, shave my legs and then wash my body with body wash. I can't do a different routine, or I have to start over (I sometimes don't shave my legs so I can save time).

#3. If I write a letter I sometimes have to write and rewrite until my handwriting is perfect.

#4. If I don't listen to certain song everyday my day doesn't seem the same.

#5. I always have to have a blanket on me, even when it's hot ... or a pillow.

#6. When I put on perfume I have to spray on my wrists and then put my wrists behind my ears and under my knees. In that order.

I tag Leslie, Melissa, Brooke, Janelle, Lorraine and Brie

1 comment:

Ashley C said...

Can you say "OCD?" Just kidding. :)