Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Almost the day!

I am moving this Saturday. I feel like NOTHING is done, when in all actuality it's coming around great. I am just worried I won't get stuff done and then Aaron will have to do it, and let's face it, it won't get done if I leave it to him to do it. So, currently I have some stress on my shoulders. Also, Aaron's car broke down a week before the move. :( So he HAS to quit his job at FED EX, when that money was gonna help with school. So, now there is more stress. BLAH.

So, I am just packing and trying to gather stuff up for D.I. runs. Hopefully it can be all taken care of and we can leave at our schedueled time (5am) on Saturday morning. I'm a little worried because I'm driving with Noah while Aaron is driving by himself in the truck. I NEVER EVER drive that long by myself. For one, I HATE driving. Everytime we go on a road trip I sleep while Aaron drives. I also can't drive when it gets dark out. My eyes become itchy and tired so I have to take out my contacts, and if I wear my glasses while driving it makes me more sleepy. I just hope we can get to WA by 8 or 9pm. Then the next day we have to get up and unload the truck. I am getting some people telling me they want to help, but .... I don't know if it will really happen. We honestly don't have that much stuff, but my father just had stomach surgery and I don't know how much he is going to help ... and I don't want him to if it hurts him.


I'm also a tinsey bit sad to move all of a sudden. Utah has been my home for almost 6 years now. It's going to be wierd living with my parents again, and being in Washington again. We will see how it goes. I hope well.
Here's some pics of Noah ....


No comments: