Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's Offical

We're moving. Yup after not living in Washington for 7 years I will be moving back! I am moving at the end of October and Aaron will stay in Utah until the end of December. He will be going back to school and I will be working. We will be living with my parents, so that will be quite different. I am excited but also feeling very nervous. I haven't lived in Washington for so long and I moved away for stupid reasons to begin with. We have actually known we were going ot move for quite sometime but we weren't sure on the exact date. Now since we are having a lot of issues with our home we have decided it is time to leave. We can't afford it here without help. I don't have any insurance by doing the nanny thing and it costs too much for aaron to put me on his. I already have a job lined up in Washington and I can have me, Aaron and Noah insured. Aaron will be able to go to school, as he wouldn't here in Utah. Well, he would but it would be part time and would take forever. UGH. So, anyways, that's the news.

Melissa

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Good luck! Sorry that you can't go together as a family - that sounds rough.

Melissa Kilner said...

I'm excited!