Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I was tagged by Brooke so here it goes:

3 Joys

1. Aaron and Noah 2. Scrapbooking 3. Swimming

3 Fears

1. death 2. spiders 3. getting fatter

3 Obsessions

1. cleaning 2. Twilight Series 3. checking the computer too often

3 Surprising Facts

1. I love to cross stitch 2. I love working, even though I complain, I like staying busy 3. I like salamanders, I wish I had one.

I tag Leslie, Claudia and Sariah

What is his name? Aaaron
How long did you date? 1 years
How long have you been married? 4 1/2 years.
Who is taller? Aaron
Who eats more? Aaron
Who is the better singer? Aaron
Who does the laundry? Me, I don't think Aaron even knows where the laundry machine is
Who pays the bills? Me again
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who mows the lawn? Aaron, I don't know how to
Who cooks dinner? Me usually, when I cook
Who drives? When we are together, aaron does. I hate to drive
Who is more stubborn? both of us
Who kissed who first? I kissed Aaron
Who asked who out? It was a mutual thing
Who proposed? Aaron
Who is more sensitive? I am
Who has more siblings? Aaron
Who wears the pants? lol .. depends on the day I guess.

I tag Ashley, Janelle and Andrea

No comments: