Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sittin Pretty!

So Noah has started to like sitting on chairs. I think it's so cute. We've tried to find a chair for him that is a reasonable price but we can't find one. We do have a children's Poang chair from Ikea which he likes ok. Here's a few pictures (He likes to make funny faces when I take pictures of him .. )


He's so cute.
Lately Noah has been waking up in the middle of the night crying and then won't go back to bed. He used to do it and go back to sleep so I thought it was night terrors ... and now sometimes he wakes at 3am and stays up all day. He won't even take a nap. He'll just cry and cry. It's annoying and tiring.
Anyways, I am done reading the Twilight Series. I gotta say ... the only book I really liked was Twilight. Breaking Dawn was very disappointing to me. I heard the there was anthor book called Midnight Sun that I guess won't be published because it got leaked. I would've loved that book because it was similar to Twilight but Edwards version. I still think it should be published but oh well.
Melissa

1 comment:

Leslierush said...

you can go read whats already written of midnight sun on her website. it's like 11 chapters or something. her website is www.stephaniemeyer.com and it's good! i really hope she decided to finish it one day.