Saturday, May 10, 2008

Noah taking his bath


Noah's favorite part of the night is bath time. He loves playing in his bath, even when it isn't even bathtime. He hasn't gone into the big bath yet because we don' t have a stopper that fits.


Noah is turning one 20 days. I cannot believe how time flies. We are going to Washington in 9 days to celebrate with my family and friends there.
It was this time last year that I was 9 1/2 month preggo, one big blimp, and hating every minute. I was afraid of not loving Noah and being a bad mom. We were also having major money issues at the time too. I was still working at Gart's and wondering if this was how my life was going to be. Now I am in the process of getting our house up for sale and moving to Washington. I am also a nanny and working p/t as an accounting clerk. Somedays are harder then others, especially with my depression, but things are looking looking better each day. Noah is standing all by himself now. His favorite things to do is go to the grocery store and ride in the carts, take baths and play in his room or in the bathroom. I am so lucky to have my family and to have Noah when we did. It makes us less selfish. More later.
Melissa






No comments: