Saturday, April 19, 2008

Should this really be called "Noah's Blog?"

So Noah decided that it would be fun to get into our DVDs. They aren't really out of his reach so I guess that is our fault. Anyways, he was entertained and wasn't getting hurt so I just let him play. Honestly at that moment if he wasn't crying or being clingy I am happy that he is being happy. It was really funny that he thought it was so fun. He sat there for a good 45 minutes playing with all of the DVD cases. Hopefully this isn't a regular occurance or we have to put our DVDs in our bedroom.

I love Noah.




















Today was a fun day for Aaron and myself. We went to the spa and had a couple's massage, then we went and did some shopping (I didn't get anything but Aaron got a new driver for golfing). Then we went to lunch and got some ice cream for dessert. It was so nice to be together without Noah, but I have to admit that I missed him. We got home around 4pm and then had to rush and pick up the BMW cuz it was done being fixed ($500 dollars later! happy anniversary to me!). Now we have to do some repairs to the Toyota but we have a friend who works on cars so he will do stuff for us and give us a good deal. Also I am switching out my tires. I don't know who had the car before we got it but they made it like a sports car and put sport tires on it. It sucks to drive in bad weather and I can't handle it well. Aaron can take the sport tires if he wants to.
Anyways, that is our life. :)
Melissa












1 comment:

Claudia said...

Call it whatever you want, just keep posting pictures of that cute boy!!!!!
Congratulations on your anniversary, sounds like fun!
And a thought on the DVD's - they are great entertainment until he figures out how to open the cases. :-)