Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day

So this was my first offical Mother's Day and I wasn't into it being so "special" I just wanted a day. I did tell Aaron to get me a gift because he would expect that on Father's Day so I should expect ATLEAST a card on Mother's Day. I even told him where to go. I never wear jewlery but there is this CUTE jewlery store by where I nanny and I told him to go there and pick me out something. It's not expensive but he didn't know what to pick and thought I would hate everything. He told me he'd take me there (YEAH RIGHT) and we'd pick out something together. Well, I had to work at my p/t job on Saturday so him and Noah went shopping for Mother's Day gifts for his mom and me.
Mother's Day arrives and I was certain that Aaron would make me get up with Noah (he does every night, no joke), but he got up with him and made me breakfast (smacks cereal, it was the thought that counts right? :) ), and I opened my gifts. He got me this wickless candle thing and a picture frame. It was sweet and I had a good Mother's Day. I don't always expect him to get me stuff all the time for holidays because I don't really care but it was my first Mother's Day and it was kinda special to me.

I know some of you didn't have good Mother's Days. I am sorry, but don't give the guy so much crap. Seriously their brains don't handle these things well. :)

Melissa

2 comments:

Janelle said...

I go to 24 hour. I was told that golds takes children at six weeks. you should double check

Courtney said...

oh thats wonderful im glad you had a good mothers day mine sucked lol!