Friday, May 23, 2008

Noah's 1 year pictures and my Birthday!

Here is a few pictures we got taken of Noah for his 1 year pics. SO CUTE!

Noah and Me
















My 25th birthday was yesterday. Aaron and I went to Seattle and got a citypass and went to the EMP center, the Aquarium, and the Pacific Science Center. Then we went to Pikes Pl Market and then to the Cheesecake Factory. It was very fun and I had a good time. We were going to see a movie but I was exhausted! I have been reflecting a lot on my life and it's had it ups and downs but I am thankful for all I've been through.
Noah's birthday party is on Saturday. He doesn't offically turn one until the 30th but he's having a party in Washington and in Utah. It should be interesting! Well more later.
Melissa

2 comments:

Bronson Clan said...

Wow, I can't believe he is already one! How are you guys doing? It looks like your doing great.

Claudia said...

Happy Birthday! Congratulations! Glad you had a fun day.