Friday, April 18, 2008




When I have had a bad day, I look at Noah and he just melts my heart! :)





He's grown soo sooo sooo much. He is learning and maturing so much more then ever. Everyone asks what his first word was ... and even though he has no idea what he said, it was daa daa (dad). I don't really tell anyone that he has said his first word because I want to know he understands that daa daa is dad.



Our car (BMW) is leaking raditor fluid. It was just a little leak but now it's MASSIVE! I came home and there was a spot that was almost 2 feet long! So, now we have to shell out probably 700 dollars to get that fixed! :(


Aaron and I's anniversary was yeterday (17th) and we did NOTHING! I got home and I wasn't feeling well at all! I cleaned the kitchen and then layed down for a long time. I had a bad headache. Aaron came home and made dinner (fettachi alfredo, bread and salad). We watched Juno which was a good movie. It was touching. We are celebrating our actual anniversary Saturday, 19th. We are getting a couple's massage, and then going out to lunch. Maybe getting a couple of gifts for each other.

More anthor day ...

Melissa


1 comment:

Claudia said...

That boy is SOOOO CUTE!!!!! Congrats on your anniversary, I can't believe how time flies!