Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My life ...

So this is how I spend my days:

Mon - Thurs
I get up take care of Noah at 3am because for some odd reason he likes to wake up and stay up. :(
I go and nanny 2 obnoxious kids (they aren't THAT bad, they are just kids, and not my kids so it's hard) between 7:30 and 8:30 to about 4:30 or 5:00
I drop Noah off with Aaron and then go and work 5:30 - 9:30 at NBO.
Come home and pick up everything that Aaron doesn't clean up from Noah (can we say LAZY)
Get ready for bed

Friday
Again, get up and take care of Noah super early
Nanny
Then you'd think, oh she has a day off from NBO she can rest but that's not the case
I come and clean because I am a maid in my house obviously
Then I make dinner, do dishes, feed Noah, give Noah a bath, get him ready for bed, then I finally eat dinner Then maybe just maybe I can watch a show I want to watch (it's not likely if Aaron's home) and not Yo Gabba Gabba, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or something else that is a "toon"

Saturday
I again get up early with Noah
I go to work at NBO from 8 - 5 (unless I get off early cuz I have nadda to do)
I come home and clean the house more because if I don't do it we'd live in a dump.
Then I get Noah ready for bed again


Sunday
Day of rest? Yeah I wish. Aaron and I switch Sundays to sleep in, but really it is when he is tired of watching Noah and he brings Noah and and puts him on top of me in the bed.

Can you see I am bitter? I am just venting but I wish I wasn't treated like a maid. I got super depressed before because I was feeling like I couldn't control anything and nothing was perfect. I wish someone could just understand my feelings sometimes ... :(

No comments: