Sunday, April 6, 2008

so sleepy






Today has been a busy day for us (mostly Noah). It was conference weekend and I feel so good about it because it was basically the first weekend I have been able to sit and watch all of conference. Noah is so much more independent now. He will crawl into his room and play for hours. It's nice for us because we can sit and relax and not have to always occupy him. I, of course, go in and check on him often because it gets quite after a while and I wonder what's he's up to, but he's just sitting or standing and playing with his toys. I wonder what he thinks when he is playing. :) Today (Sunday) the only nap Noah took was at 6:45am - 8:15am. He has been up ever since then. I tried to give him a nap after we went to Aaron's parent's house for a birthday celebration but he was not wanting to. Aaron had to go to Walmart and exchange this printer because we needed a new one so we could print out something for our taxes that we need to send it (I think it's stupid that you file electronically but then you still have to print something out for the state and sign it and send it in. What's the point of doing something electronically then?) so Noah and I sat on the couch and watched Yo Gabba Gabba. Then I got kinda tired so we layed on the couch and somewhere in the middle of that we fell asleep. It's been a good day, a tiring day and a relaxing day. I love my family.
Melissa








3 comments:

Ashley C said...

That's so sweet. Its cute that he just plays by himself. I wonder what Paige is thinking sometimes too. :)

Courtney said...

oh i love those kinda of moments when you fall asleep together lillian and i havent had one of those in such a long time doesnt happen so much when there two! you guys are darling! dont you just love being a mommy in moments like that!:)

Ashley C said...

Thanks for the sports bra advice! I will definitely find that one. You're a life-saver!