Saturday, February 23, 2008

Look what Noah can do!




Look what I can do!

Yup he can stand up all on his own now. No walking yet, but maybe soon. Our house really isn't "proofed" yet but it's because Noah hasn't really gotten that curious yet. I know better safe then sorry, but I am a procrastinator. Noah is also cutting his top two teeth now. He's been waking up at like 10 or 11 at night and then at 3 in the morning. I've been thinking he's getting sick cuz strep has been going around (Aaron has it last week and now my sister in law's son has it and he's been around both of them) but now I think it's cuz of he teethies. Poor little guy.




Daddy's little fan







I know all I ever do is post pictures of my son but he's so cute! This was before he decided to poop through his entire outfit. We got our family pictures back and I'll post those as soon as I scan them.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can't believe he can pull himself up like that already. he's quite the over-achiever! i like that you post pictures of him!

Courtney said...

hes so cute!!!

Ashley C said...

Thanks for your comment Melissa. It really made me feel a lot better. Sometimes I get really worked up about all the things I feel like I'm doing wrong, but in the end... I'm doing the best I can and Paige is gonna be just fine. I have to remind myself of that sometimes. Noah is a cute little boy. I cant wait to have a baby boy... someday. :)