Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Lately ...

I've been so busy! I am now a nanny of a 6 year old and 4 year old. There is also a 13 year old, but I am really not her "nanny" more of a personal driver. :) The kids are very sweet ... but man they have thier moments. They haven't had really consistant nannies. One nanny let them do whatever they wanted (eat whatever, watch whatever, talk back, say bad words, it's horrible) so trying to deal with that is a little tough. Cole (the 6 year old) wanted to watch Team America, and if anyone has EVER seen that movie, it is HORRIBLE and DISGUSTING. I didn't even finish watching it with Aaron, we were so grossed out. I couldn't believe his family even owned that. I am sure that his mom thought it was a kid movie cuz it has toy looking characters on the front cover, but don't let that decieve you, it's just a bunch of "F" words with other gross perverted stuff. Seriously! Anyways, they do act normal for their ages. It's a experience but I get to bring Noah and he is adjusting. It's quite different for him because the kids like to be RIGHT IN HIS FACE and he is at that stage where he is timid. I am still working at NBO. It's been a hard week for me because I work from 7:30 to 5:00 then I drive to NBO and work from 5:30 to 9:30. It's not EVERYDAY but for the first two weeks it's A LOT because most of my work is at the beginning.
I don't have any new pictures and I haven't had time to scan the family pictures yet. Well I'll be honest, I have had time, but it takes SOOOO long on our desktop (we use our laptop now) that I hate to use it. It seriously take 30 mins to even get to the screen to get anywhere.
I got a new car! Yup the one I WANT too. I didn't get a van. We almost did, but decided that we don't need one right now. We got a toyota corolla instead. It gets really good gas mileage and I've really always wanted one. It was WAY below blue book value, and they even didn't add up all the dealer fees (it's about 2 grand added on to any car you purchase from a dealer). They only added probably 500 dollars. I am not sure why, but we didn't say anything (is that bad?). Aaron will now take the BMW and stop squaking about his other car. It's a beater car, but I would drive it if it wasn't a stick shift. It's not that bad, it reminds me of the Datsun days. :)
Ok, so I am going to go, I am actually at NBO, and I am tired so I am going to go home (I also don't feel very good, stuffy nose).
I'll post pictures soon, I just need to not be so lazy (and not busy).

No comments: