Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas 2007









Noah was only 5 months old when it was Halloween. Our orginally plan was to take him trick or treating for a hour (free candy!) but he was not up for that. He wanted to go to bed. So I got a few shots of him in his Halloween costume. Aaron and I stayed up and gave trick or treaters candy. We had some cute costumes this year! We had one little kid that was Yoda and Aaron opened the door and did a Yoda voice and said "Oh is it candy you seek?" It was really funny but the kid didn't get it! :) Packer was suppose to be a fire engine too ... I am sure he was pretty happy that he didn't have to wear his costume.


For Thanksgiving this year we went to Washington for the first time since we've been together/married. I have been working in retail since I moved to Utah and the day after Thanksgiving is "Black Friday" so you can take the day off. Also I always got cost plus 10% on Thanksgiving (until I became a manager) so it always gave me a reason to work. Anyways, traveling with Noah wasn't hard at all! He didn't cry once on the plan ride and did really well waking up super early to get to the airport. It was a fun holiday to spend with my family and they love seeing Noah. The last time they saw him was when he was first born, so he has changed a lot. Next time they will see him will be when he turns one.


Christmas this year was spent in Utah. I was sick this year and it was horrible. I did however make a great Christmas Eve dinner for Aaron and I. Noah didn't understand, he didn't even want to rip off the paper, he just wanted to roll around on the floor and play with his new things. Then we went to Aaron's parent's house and he got more gifts there. I'm sure next Christmas will be more fun, but it will be better when he can understand Santa and all that. :)

So I caught you up on the major holidays from last year, and hope to keep you updated on things to come. :)

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Great pics! Glad that you are blogging now - such a great way to keep in touch!