Sunday, January 20, 2008

Let's Begin ...

A lot of people have been telling me to start a blog so here I go. Where to begin? Well, as most of you know I have had a baby. He is a beautiful baby boy named Noah. He is 7 months old (8 months at the end of this month) and starting to crawl. It's really funny to see him struggle. I know that sounds mean but he makes the funniest noises. He got hurt for the first time today (really hurt). He was trying to crawl to his dad and face planted right on our hardwood floor! He cut his lip and it was GUSHING blood. It was a little scary and Aaron wanted to take him to Instacare, but I was like, what would the honestly do? He got better, but it kept bleeding off and on for like 5 hours. He also got really sick tonight and threw up all over his bed. The only wierd thing is, it didn't smell like vomit, it smelled like spit up. I just think his stomach wasn't feeling well and he spit it all up. He was pretty happy afterward. Kinda wierd.

Ok enough about throw up.

I have just been working at NBO Systems. It's a gift certificate company and I handle the billing. There is good days and then there are bad days. Sometimes I feel inadaquate and stupid, but Aaron assures me that things will get better and I am not stupid ... but sometimes I just don't know.

Aaron is still working his little butt off! We just refinanced our house and we will be able to afford him to quit his second job in March or April. He'll be so much happier and it will be nice to not have him wake up at 3:30 in the morning every morning!

We have been talking a lot about moving to Washington and I think we are going to here in the next 6-12 months. Aaron has been looking up schooling stuff online and there is a program in Washington he really wants to look into to. It will definitly be a change but I think we need that change and it will be nice to get out of Utah (atleast for a while you know?).

Ok, well, I'll keep you posted on things to come!

<3 Melisa

No comments: