Sunday, January 27, 2008

Wowsers!




So, Saturday I got my hair done. I decided I needed a new look. Aaron got me this gift certificate to a hair salon/spa for Christmas so I got a needed haircut and facial. It was nice. Here was me before ------------------------------------------------------>


and here is me after


It quite a new look for me and I am still adjusting but I have always liked shorter hair on me and the long curly look was getting too old for me (had it long and curly for almost 8 months now!) It's also darker with lighter highlights in it. It's looks so natural and I LOVE IT!


So Noah started crawling today! He was army crawling for a while and Aaron and I have been throwing his toys way out in front of him and hoping he would crawl to it. Well he did today and it was so cute. I know that my life will be lots different now, but he honestly doesn't crawl farther then our carpet. (for now). He also sit up all by himself today too. He was playing with his toy remote and he just sat up. It was quite a interesting day.


So in church today a sister was giving a talk about young women's and it made me remember my times in young womens. I loved it so much. I love girl's camp and youth conference. I loved going to stake dances and being a part of something like that. I don't really feel like I belong here in Utah ... it's been really hard on me for awhile. We were asked to stand up and recite the young women's theme ... and I remembered it all! I just hope people realize how special young women's was ... it really helped me define myself. Anyways, I gotta get Noah ready for bed ... he's a grump head!

Melissa

1 comment:

Bronson Clan said...

Your hair is so cute! I love it. And I'm glad you have a blogspot now. You'll have to add my families blog to your list. I love all the pictures. You guys are too cute.