Friday, November 19, 2010

Day Seven

A picture of someone or something that has had the biggest impact on you ...


That would be my best friend, Sariah.


We've been friends since 3rd grade, so we met when we were 9 years old. We've been friends for 18 years. I wanted to be like her so much when we were younger. I am not sure why she stayed my friend, but she stuck by me through it all. She was the example to me as to why I joined the church at 15. She stayed my friend through my rough patches and she is always there for me.
She's been through a lot lately in her life and she still is a great mother, wife, sister, daughter, friend. I can't imagine my life without her in it. Jesus and I love you Riah.

2 comments:

Ryan and Sariah said...

This made my day. I haven't been on here in forever. I love you more than you'll ever know Melly!
Jesus and I love you YOU!!!

smeltzer family said...

Love you too! Obviously I don't keep up with my blogging lol