Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day Five/Six

Day Five

A picture of a place I've been to.

Disneyland!



Lol I haven't been really anywhere exciting but I love Disneyland. We hope to go there before Noah starts kindergarden ... so like 2 years away :)

Day Six


My Favorite Super Hero
Well I have lots of heros and I find them all super so I will choose four the have influenced my life greatly.





My husband, Aaron is amazing. I love him so much. He's always there for me and does so much for me. He picks me up when I am down and pushes me when I need it.


This is my Dad, Bob. He's my father so of course he's my hero! He's always done so much for us when we were younger. He really tried to participate in our lives and he's very loving. He's a great grandfather and provides for his family




This is my grandfather, Papa. He passed away 5 years ago and I miss him greatly. He loved his country and served til he passed. He was such a caring man and love us so much.

This is Nate. He passed away from cancer when he was 18. I love and miss him so much. He taught me a lot and he helped me appreciate things a lot more.
I love these four men more then anything ... they are truly my "super"heros

No comments: