Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Hair, Noah's Boo Boo, new Nanny Job, and me writing a book (WHAT!)




So I have a lot to blog about:


I quite my previous nanny job because it was way too stressful on my life. The kids were not behaved and abusive. I had pliars thrown at my face. I was also told that they were going to tell their parents that I was hitting them. I was appalled and when I tried to discuss this with their parents they started accusing me of really beating their children. I never felt as if I could express my concern for my well being or health and how things could be different. I was with their kids 9 or more hours a day 5 days a week. They'd call me and ask me to come clean their homes on weekends. I was suppose to do errands for them and watch their dogs when they went out of town and didn't expect to pay me or not pay me enough. It was horrible. When I called and gave my two weeks they started to say that I was hitting their kids and abusing them and that their son, Cole, never started to talk about his private parts until I came around. I was angry and I told them I wouldn't be coming back at all, and I don't appreciate that I was treated this way after everything I have done for them. I hope they get anthor nanny and she doesn't put up with the crap that I put up with.


So I got a new nanny job. The couple is still married (previous one was divorced so I was always in the middle of their arguments anyways) and they listen to me when I tell them about situations. I also can sit down and discuss better ways to do my job and what we can do together and it's just nice and don't leave angry. I don't come home and tell Aaron how much I hate it, I don't even discuss it. It's awesome.

So before I started my new nanny job I had two weeks off. It made me realize how much I hated just staying at home. Aaron's mother gave me this coupon book last year for Christmas and I haven't used any of it and it expires on Sept 1st. So I went and got hair cut and hair coloring. It's an inverted bob in the back and longer in the front. I really like it. I just always have to do my hair ... or it will look wierd. Here's a couple of pics :





Noah got hurt on Monday. The kids I nanny were playing on a little bed and Noah was standing next to it holding onto the side rail. He was laughing at them and jumping and his feet slid underneath him and he hit his nose on the rail. I freaked out and thought he might have broken his nose. After about 45 min of crying I turned on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and he calmed down and then took a nap. I took him to instacare and the doctor said that he didn't think it was broken but since at their age their noses is just cartiledge it's hard to tell. He said that after the swelling has gone down to look and see if there is a kink in the nose. He also said his teeth looked wonderful :).


Here are some pics of his accident:





So, I started writing a book. Yes, I'm actually writing a book. It's kinda theraputic, and my therapist told me I can deal with a lot of feelings or past traumatic events by writing them down. I went through a lot of things growing up and not a lot of people understand. I suffered through horrible eating disorders for 6 years of my life. Unless you go through it you don't fully understand the mental and phsyical damage it does to you. It lives with you for your whole live. I definitly don't look like I have an eating disorder now, but I think about it everyday. There's more to the book then just that, kinda an auto biografical type of thing, but we'll see how it goes. I've wanted to do this for a few years, I just start and then stop.


So here's anthor pic of Noah:

go Utes!



1 comment:

Carrie said...

You are a busy girl! Just like one of my sisters. I don't know how you guys can just go go go. And when you're not going, you feel like you should be. Good luck on your book! Noah is so cute. I love that pic with the hat. Hope his nose is ok!