Thursday, August 21, 2008

FURIOUS!

Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me ... fool me three times, I'm a idiot!

My old boss(Tricia, the mom of the children I USED TO nanny) paid me over a $1000 for my work for the last couple of times I watched her children. I look at my account today and guess what? My check bounced that she gave me. NO GOOD! She did that to me last time she paid me, and the first time she ran into my car and when she paid for the damages then the check bounced. I just don't know what to do. I paid a lot of bills and now we seriously only have $23 in our account that is suppose to last us until the 1st. HA. I am soooooooooo angry I don't even know what to do. You might say, " Well go to her work." Yeah I've done that. She's never there when I arrive and I am not going to wait around all day. I also nanny during the day for a new family and I don't have time to do that. If this doesn't get cleared up by tomorrow, I am taking her to small claims. This is ridiculous. I should've known better. I just figured since she works for a new company she wouldn't be giving me bad checks anymore. I guess that is what I get from a woman who thinks buying a new IPHONE is more important then paying her debt. :(

I don't know why money is such a struggle right now for us. I feel like when we finally get above water ... we sink down again. :(

I'm really depressed.

Melissa

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Keep your chin up. I know exactly how you feel! My boss does the same thing...he's written a few bad checks, but the ones that are good, don't come until 4 or 5 day until after my "payday". It's aggravating!