Sunday, July 13, 2008

dumb job!

Ok, so a lot of people know how much I HATE my nanny job. I've been interviewing for other jobs but nothing so far. I am tired of how bad they treat me. Here's the latest for today ...

I checked my Wells Fargo account online today because I check it everyday. I am a big stickler on money and I have to know every penny that is spent and sometimes money is taken out of my account that isn't accounted for. My finance class taught me that. It's good to keep a checkbook, but you need to check your account daily to make sure there isn't suspicious acitivity.

So, I am looking and my account balance is really low for just putting money in there. I see that there is a returned item check for $280.00 and a fee for $10.00. I am like, what the heck? So I call to see what it is, and guess what? The check that Tricia (the mom of the kids) gave me bounced for insufficent funds. I KNEW that this would happen! She struggles with money constantly and when she hit my car and had to pay $3000 to fix it, her check bounced then too. I am just so fed up. This is ridiculous don't you think?

Melissa

3 comments:

Claudia said...

That is lousy! Never work for free (unless it's volunteer work, and this certainly isn't). Make them pay you cash, or hit the road. If you're not getting paid, you can at least spend all day at home looking for a new job...

Annette said...

I would say it's time to find another job!

UmassSlytherin said...

That's rough, blogger, I hope you find another job soon.

Does your nanny family know about this blog? Just curious.

p.s. your baby is a cutie!