Friday, February 15, 2008

New Stuff!

Noah was real sick last night with a 103 temp. I am not sure why he got a temp or what was wrong but he was sure cuddly. I miss when he always cuddled. I hated it at the time because it hurt my back but now I miss it. So he cuddled with me all night, and now he's fine, watching his favorite movie, "Finding Nemo."




"LET ME OUT!!!" So, Noah's been doing this lately in his crib and I think it's soooo funny. Enoy the pictures!



Also, He likes to smile for the camera now, but he doesn't like the flash so he makes a squinty face. It's funny. He's a good picture of him doing it.

We got our family pics taken last Saturday (and I look HORRIBLE but Aaron insisits that I don't, whatever) but I will post them next weekend.
I got a new job as a nanny! Yup I am pretty excited because I met this family before but couldn't take the job over financial reasons. Now I can and I LOVE their kids. So sweet! I am also still working P/T as a billing clerk to save money for when we move to Washington. My father says not to worry about money, but if any of you know me, I always worry about money. I am excited for this change. I will be able to bring Noah with me now, and spend my days with him. I wish I could just stay home, but oh well.
This weekend will be fun, Aaron's birthday is on Monday and I have some fun stuff planned. Have a great weekend and Presidents Day.

No comments: