Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day One

I was going to start the Day 1 post tomorrow but I am just going to do it tonight. I hope I can come up with 15 interesting things about myself

1. I am a twin, but we don't look like twins

2. I am NOT a morning person

3. I love sprees, they are probably my most favorite candy

4. I love sugar. It might be the reason why losing weight has been hard for me

5. Speaking of weight, I've lost 25 pounds in a year. I've gone down 5 sizes so I feel pretty good about it. I set small goals for myself and hope to lose 15 more pounds.

6. I LOVE ZUMBA. This really isnt interesting because everyone who knows me, knows I am obessed

7.I am a debt collector. It's not the best job in the world, but it's a job

8. I actually have my degree in Accounting, but I am thinking about going back to school to be a counsoler

9. I want to adopt as many children as I can

10. I struggled with an eating disorder for 8 years of my life and I still struggle everyday

11. I am a convert to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, I joined when I was 15.

12. I was a horrible student in High School. I graduated with a 1.7 (I think) GPA. Not proud of it ... and I wish I applied myself better

13. I hate driving, I actually get HUGE anxiety when I drive or anyone else drives.

14. my two biggest pet peeves are hair (in a hair brush,on clothes, on the floor, in the bathroom) and leaving dirty laundry around.

15. I hate tomatoes, eggs, avacadoes, sour cream, cream cheese, cottage cheese, yogurt and any kid of liquid medicine. I will seriously throw up if I eat them, just thinking about it makes me want to gag.
Heres the picture ...

2 comments:

Ashley C said...

I can't believe you hate all those foods. I love every one of them (except for medicine, obviously). I pretty much love every food though. Maybe you should try them again. Has it been a long time since you've eaten those things?

smeltzer family said...

the thing is I can have them with stuff ... so like potato salad that might have eggs or salsa ... i just can't have whole tomatoes or eggs alone ... lol