Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 9 (NOV 21st)

Day 9

Something I am proud of.

Well two things really ...

1. of how far Noah is coming along. this time last year he was running in circle not interactive, no focus, no response. It was soooo hard to take him anywhere and to feel normal. Now is talking more, he is riding his trike (a HUGE feat!), and he is doing more things socially. He loves riding the school bus and loves playing with kids. it's still a work in progress and I hope he will start to be able to form sentences soon ...

2. of ME! I have been doing a lot of zumba lately and I am proud of how much dedication I put toward that. I love doing it and it's helped me really be a leader. I am also proud I stopped biting my nails. I SOMETIMES catch myself doing it but they are longer then they ever have been and I am not embarrassed of my hands anymore.

No comments: