Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Weight Loss

I've really been working on losing weight ... so here is two pictures and I want to know if I possibly look any different. When I look at myself I still see a really overweight person ... but that still stems from my eating disorder from when i was younger. My perception of myself is distorted and I don't think I'll ever see myself "normally" so please let me know
before after
These are the only two photos i can really find of myself that shows my whole (ish) body obviously i have issues of full body shots.
Nothing is showing on the scale so it's really getting to me ...
Melissa




7 comments:

Claudia said...

You're a hottie! Don't worry about the scale so much.

mle said...

I will honestly say that you look a lot more toned in the 'after' pic. I've had to learn that it's not so much the number on the scale, but how you FEEL and the way your clothes fit! More so than weight loss, that's what I notice most. That my pants and shirts start to fit differently. And I love the way I feel when I am regularly working out! Keep up the good work! You look awesome!

smeltzer family said...

thanks guys you're sweet :)

Leslierush said...

There is definitely a difference! You can even see it in your face without seeing the whole body shot. Keep up the good...I know it can be tough! I'm still working on losing the rest of my baby weight 16 months later. just 10 more pounds...AHHH!

Schmidt Family said...

You can totally see a difference! You look GREAT!

Carrie said...

I can see the difference :) You do look good!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.