Saturday, July 5, 2008

Update

So, here's the news this past month ...

Noah started walking. He's sooo cute. He walks everywhere now and just loves it more then crawling. We got him some shoes yesterday and he is not fond of them but he'll deal.

We are in the process of selling our home. Bad news: We refinanced 7 months ago and our house appraised at $200,000 and now because the market is so bad and people are forclosing our house is worth $187,000 and we refianced at $192,000 so we are $5,000 upsidedown. Yeah it's a bit depressing and makes me really angry. I shouldn't have to suffer because of this. I would have never done the refi if I know this would happen. There is options but our realator doesn't seem to really care about us at the moment and urgency of us wanting to sell. :(

We got rid of our big pine tree and our Juniper trees outside our home. It's looks soooo much better. We are now watering our lawn and grass is growing. I love it.

I am still nannying the horrible family. I wish I didn't have to but it's an income that I need right now. The latest thing my horrible boss has done is accuse me of lying about being sick, and tell me that I need to be more flexible with her scheduele (if she needs me to stay later) even if she tells me on short notice. They take advantage of me so much and I feel like I can't do anything and they know it because I need this job and need the income. However, I am really close to just quitting and making it through with just NBO for the time being. I would rather work at Garts then this nanny job and that's a lot to say because I HATED Garts.

Aaron has lost 30 lbs and I am sooo jealous. People tell me, oh you can lose weight too ... but with what time? I work from 7 - 5 or 6 Mon-Fri and then work P/T at NBO Mon-Thurs at night and Saturday during the day. The free time I have is to clean my house and sleep. I just need to lose that much to be happy with my body. I'll get to it ... I guess i have to be more determined.

That's my (our) life in a nutshell right now. I would post pictures but I am too lazy ... lol. Next time I will.

Melissa

No comments: