Sunday, March 16, 2008


"what you looking at, punk?"


Noah is growing so fast. He's so funny. He is a crawling machine now. I thought maybe he'd just like to stay in our living room, but no, he really likes to go for the dog food in our kitchen and likes to crawl towards our stairs. It's interesting and he keeps us very busy.


As for us, we are just staying busy. Aaron is STILL working at FEDEX. I have tried to get him to quit but he wants to still work two days so I support him in that.

Being a nanny and working p/t at nights was really hard for me (and still is) because it's a lot of work. Atleast I am away from kids for a few hours. Being a nanny is fun and very hard at the same time. These kids are kids and act their ages, but sometimes I am just like, why can't you just behave? It really makes me not want to have ANY more kids, seriously. All you girls that have kids 2 years apart have a lot more patience then I do! :)

Aaron and I are excited for the next few months coming up. My two sisters are visiting at the end of this month so Aaron and I will actually have a REAL date. I am so excited it's unreal. I will also be able to spend time with both of my sissys at the same time. It's been a while. Our 4 year anniversary is April 17th and our vacation to Washington (for Noah's b-day) is in May. I am happy.

We also bought our new car. We didn't get a van or a Mazda Protege 5. I got a Toyota Corolla. I have actually always wanted one because gas mileage is awesome. The only downer, but boss (for my nanny job) hit my car only one day after we got it! :( It totally ruined my car and I haven't been able to drive it for almost a week. She's going to fix it but it's so crazy that she totally hit it. She was backing out of her driveway and obviously doesn't look out her mirror when backing up. yeah it pretty much sucks.

Here are some pics for your enjoyment:




No comments: